Confirmation Email Sample
This is a sample of the e-mail you will receive upon registering for an Uncorked Canvas event.
Please note: Special Events (such as Date Night & Paint Your Pet) are subject to additional terms/conditions. Please read event descriptions for details.
Thank you [fname] [lname] for registering for [event].
This e-mail contains important information about our events and your ticket: please take the time to read it.
If you have not done so already, please submit your payment in the amount of [cost]. Without payment, your registration is not complete and your seat is not reserved. Complete payment promptly to guarantee your seats at the event. If you have received confirmation of your payment, you’re all set!
This event starts at [start_time] on [start_date] and runs until [end_time] on [end_date].
Please make note of your event location below.
Google Map: [google_map_link]
- For Tacoma events: if the building is locked, the entry code is: 2203* Our main entrance faces St. Helens/Market Street.
- For West Seattle events: Our studio is in Westwood Village Shopping Center. You cannot see the studio from the parking lot. Best parking is near Bed, Bath and Beyond or Big 5 Sporting Goods. Walk through the landscaped breezeway and you will find us there!
NOTE: All events are subject to a minimum number of registrants. If that number is not reached, the event may be cancelled. The notice of cancellation will be sent 24 hours in advance via email. Your tickets will not be lost in this case, and can be forwarded to any (not-full) event!
No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed at our public events. There are limitations imposed on us by the State of Washington that restrict how we, as an Art Gallery, may serve alcoholic beverages at public events. For more information, see RCW 66.12.240. We are an all-ages venue (not a bar) and are not licensed to sell alcohol.
There are a ton of fantastic restaurants within 1 mile of our Tacoma studio! Here are just some of the restaurants nearby: Yelp (and some deliver!) Here is a directory of dining options near our West Seattle studio. You can also bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to any event.
Please respect the other attendees and our staff by not disrupting the class by arriving late. You’re welcome to arrive early (doors open 30 minutes before the event). If you arrive late, we can not guarantee to have staff available to help you catch up. Doors will be locked 20 minutes after the event start time. Please plan ahead! Anyone not arrived by then is considered a no-show. Late arrivals who are not able to participate forfeit their tickets. If you are unfamiliar with the area of Tacoma or West Seattle, be sure to print out detailed instructions (our map page).
Cancellations are required 24-hours in advance of the event in order to receive a credit for a future event (call/e-mail in the case of an emergency). Your tickets can only be rescheduled once, and will expire 3 months from the date of the cancellation. No-shows forfeit their tickets. Late arrivals who are not able to participate forfeit their tickets. Events are not cancelled due to weather unless main streets are closed. You can expect a call near the event time with information concerning Mother Nature.
When you register for an event, we commit our studio and our instructors’ time to teach, but also spend extra time to prepare the space for you. Because of that, we cannot offer refunds without 48 hours’ notice.
Conduct and Liability:
Please be respectful of our staff and studio space so we can continue to share creativity and fun with everyone!
- An adult or minor child deemed a disturbance or liability will be asked to leave, without refund or credit to reschedule.
- If damages are caused or sustained by a guest, the guest (or adult responsible if a minor child) is liable for costs associated with those damages.
- Instructors and staff of Uncorked Canvas are not responsible for supervising the conduct of your children or guests.
- If you arrive to any of our events obviously intoxicated or otherwise disruptive, you will be ask to leave immediately without a refund or class credit. For our and our guest’s safety, we reserve the right to refuse service.
Here are a few more FAQs about our studio and events!
We hope that you will find this event enjoyable. Should you have any questions, please Contact Us! And if you have not already – please subscribe to our newsletter for event updates and specials!
Click here to review your payment information [payment_url]. [edit_attendee_link]