PAINT YOUR PET WITH US AT HOME!
Yes, you can still Uncork your Creativity from the comfort of your own home! ❤️
Here’s how to join in:
- Order your complete kit here!
- Pick up your supplies (studio pick-up times will be sent to you in a follow-up email) OR chill at home and they will arrive on your doorstep.
- Order some yummy food to be delivered to your home from a local restaurant that could use some love…
- Pour your favorite creativity-inducing beverage.
- Set up your supplies and put on your apron.
- Exclusive link to the step-by-step instructional video will come with your kit.
- Tune in when you’re ready and start painting! Pause, rewind and play at your own pace.
- As you create, take video and photos.
Once you’ve completed your masterpiece, share on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to tag @UncorkedCanvas ❤️
Thank you so so much for the support! We can’t wait to get creative with you! 😊
➡️ Want your supplies shipped? Choose your shipping at checkout. Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
➡️ Want to pick up your supplies at the Tacoma Uncorked Canvas studio? Choose “pick-up” as your shipping option, then watch for an email regarding pickup times. Supplies will not be able to be picked up at the Seattle location for the time being.
Important details about Paint Your Pet
- After you complete your purchase, on the bottom of the Order Details page you will find a place to submit your pet’s photo. Please review our photo guide before submitting your image by clicking here. If you do not have a photo to submit yet, you can send it to the address listed through this same link.
- In addition to your paint supplies, your custom kit will have your pet hand-drawn on an 11×14″ canvas by our in-house sketch artist. Our artist will then hand-select your colors palette to match your pet, and a note card will be included with color mix recommendations.
- Please allow an additional 2-5 business days (after you have sent your photo) for our artist to sketch your pet, and have your kit shipped or ready for pick-up.
Absolutely loved this. I’m not very good at painting so I was not able to detail as much as I wanted to BUT the artist did a great job sketching. Once my painting was dried, I used a sharpie to trace over what the artist had sketched and it helped bring my painting to life. Thank you.
Absolutely love the sketch of my overlord! Can hardly wait to do the painting. I have loved all the paint at home kits I’ve gotten the past few years.
My husband and I did these paintings of our pups for our second anniversary! Uncorked creations shipped us everything right down to an apron! The instructional video is so helpful and it was great to be able to rewind or fast forward until we got it. We had such a great time making these with lots of laughs. It was so nice to relax at home, wear sweats and order great food! Thank you so much to the artists who outlined our pups! They look great!!