New! Spring Flowers Mini Series Paint Kit
Now is your time to get creative! We’ve put together a project box for you to develop your artistry, inspired by the coming of spring and blossoming nature. On these smaller canvases, you can easily experiment with techniques, style, and color combinations. Follow along with the video inspiration, or explore your own ideas!
This kit could also be the perfect add-on for a budding artist to paint alongside you while you create a larger masterpiece from our catalog.
This kit comes with everything you need to create your mini masterpiece(s). Be inspired by the variety in these Spring Flowers Mini Series creations:
- Hydrangea Bouquet – learn the simple layering technique to create a luscious and colorful glass vase and hydrangea bouquet
- Midnight Sunflower – this dynamic painting shows how easy it is to make an impact on a black canvas with simple brushstrokes and a pop of color
- Wildflower Daisies – challenge yourself to let loose and layer and splatter your paint for soft depth behind your happy daisies
- Tulip Kiss – a simple composition that shows the shape and stunning colors of this spring-time favorite. And learn simple ways to paint raindrops that glow!
- Poppy Paradise – try your hand at Impressionism with this layered field. The techniques will pay off with a field of warm orange blossoms that POP
Each Mini Series Canvas Kit Includes:
- Primed 8×10″ stretched canvas(es) (Choose 1, 2, or save with the full set of 5!)
- High-quality reusable Brush Set
- Artist’s Acrylic Paints
- Paper Towels
- Disposable water cup
- Disposable Apron
- A link to all five painting tutorial videos, custom to this series
Our Mini Series painting kits are designed for a single painter. If you will be sharing your kit, you might want to purchase additional Brush Sets here.
➡️ Want your supplies shipped? Choose your shipping at checkout. Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
➡️ Want to pick up your supplies at the Tacoma Uncorked Canvas studio? Choose “pick-up” as your shipping option, then watch for an email regarding pickup times. Supplies will not be able to be picked up at the Seattle location for the time being.