Do you fancy yourself a budding artist – or would you like to?
Now is your time to shine! We’ve put together a project box for you to get a little more serious about developing your inner Bob Ross, Picasso, or Monet. On these smaller canvases, you can easily experiment with techniques, style, and color combinations. This kit is also the perfect add-on for a budding artist to paint alongside you!
Your kit will come with everything you need to create your mini masterpiece(s). Choose one, two, or dive in with all five! Either way you’ll get a link to all five instructional videos in the series. Get inspired by the variety of vistas and delicate details in these Nature’s Landscapes:
- Sunset Silhouette – create a gorgeous evening sky, and learn to create the perfect evergreen tree silhouette.
- Solar Splash – build a colorful aurora, surrounded by a star-studded night sky using some fun techniques.
- Poppy Delight – you’ll produce both glowing light and cool shadows in this happy poppy field.
- Frosty Forest – learn how to create the perfect reflection in this beautiful icy wonderland.
- Calm Waters – you’ll be smelling the salt air when you’ve perfected your wave technique in this relaxing beach scene.
Each Mini Series Canvas Kit Includes:
- Primed 8×10″ stretched canvas(es) (Choose 1-5)
- High-quality reusable Brush Set
- Artist’s Acrylic Paints
- Paper Towels
- Disposable water cup
- Disposable Apron
- A link to all five painting guides, custom to this series!
Our Mini Series painting kits are designed for a single painter. If you will be sharing your kit, you might want to purchase additional Brush Sets here.
Want your supplies shipped? Choose your shipping at checkout. Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
Want to pick up your supplies at the Tacoma Uncorked Canvas studio? Choose “pick-up” as your shipping option, then watch for an email regarding pickup times when your kit has been created.
Love the art at home. Everything I need and the tutorial was great! I like that I can pause at anytime. Plan to buy more. I’m not very good but I have so much fun!
I have completed 3 of the 5 paintings so far and loved them. Once comment I have is that I would appreciate if the paint was separated so that I don’t have to try to predict how much paint to put on my plate for each one. Also, the lids tend to dry shut so each time I open the paint is difficult. These are really cool packages though! I actually can paint! 🙂
Great kit and excellent supplies! My only complaint is that the videos go REALLY fast and we had to pause and rewind a lot. But at least we could work at our own pace. 🙂 Thanks so much!