PAINT WITH US AT HOME!
Yes, you can still Uncork your Creativity from the comfort of your own home! ❤️
Here’s how to join in:
- Order your complete kit here!
- Pick up your supplies (studio pick-up times will be sent to you in a follow-up email) OR chill at home and they will arrive on your doorstep.
- Order some yummy food to be delivered to your home from a local restaurant that could use some love…
- Pour your favorite creativity-inducing beverage. (NEW! Add a bottle of wine to your PICK-UP order on the check out page.)
- Set up your supplies and put on your apron.
- Exclusive link to the step-by-step instructional video will come with your kit.
- Tune in when you’re ready and start painting! Pause, rewind and play at your own pace.
- As you create, take video and photos.
Once you’ve completed your masterpiece, share on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to tag @UncorkedCanvas ❤️
Thank you so so much for the support! We can’t wait to get creative with you! 😊
➡️ Want your supplies shipped? Choose your shipping at checkout. Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
➡️ Want to pick up your supplies at the Tacoma Uncorked Canvas studio? Choose “pick-up” as your shipping option, then watch for an email regarding pickup times. Supplies will not be able to be picked up at the Seattle location for the time being.
We ordered a couple of sets for a family painting session. A great time had by all and even our kids 10-16 were able to follow along the easy to access online tutorial.
I have done classes before and I actually enjoyed doing this at home because we could pause the video and go at our own pace. The kit included everything we needed, even paper to cover the table. We had a few cookbook stands we made into easels. The cleanup was very easy! We will definitely be trying more kits! Thank you!
My team at Microsoft did this event and we all loved it so much! It was so much fun! The only thing I wish was different was the fact that we weren’t all in a room interacting so we joined a teams call as well and interacted that way! 🙂 #covidtimes