New! NW Vibes mini series
Now is your time to get creative! We’ve put together a project box for you to develop your artistry, inspired by the beautiful Pacific Northwest. On these smaller canvases, you can easily experiment with techniques, style, and color combinations.
This kit could also be the perfect add-on for a budding artist to paint alongside you!
Your kit will come with everything you need to create your mini masterpiece(s). Choose one, two, or dive in with all five! Either way you’ll get a link to all five instructional videos in the series. Be inspired by the variety of vistas and delicate details in these Northwest Vibes:
- Majestic Mountain – inspired by the PBS master, you’ll learn how to chisel the details of this snow-peaked beauty (and happy trees) using a pallet knife as one of your tools.
- NW Lighthouse – an iconic lighthouse overlooks a tranquil evening on a Puget Sound inlet. Learn both blending and reflection in this uniquely NW scene.
- Lavender Fields – color theory and perspective combine to capture the radiance of a summer sunset over a blooming lavender field.
- Misty Forest – learn how to combine muted vistas and crisp details to create this evocative NW forest view.
- Camp-out – you’ll feel the warmth from the glowing campfire as you learn highlighting techniques in this inspired NW setting.
Each Mini Series Canvas Kit Includes:
- Primed 8×10″ stretched canvas(es) (Choose 1-5)
- High-quality reusable Brush Set
- Artist’s Acrylic Paints
- Paper Towels
- Disposable water cup
- Disposable Apron
- A link to all five painting guides, custom to this series!
Our Mini Series painting kits are designed for a single painter. If you will be sharing your kit, you might want to purchase additional Brush Sets here.
➡️ Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
All kits are purchased on a strictly non-refundable basis. If you need replacement paint, contact us.