New! Winter Wonderland Mini Series
Now is your time to get creative! We’ve put together a project box for you to develop your artistry, inspired by nature’s wonderful winter showcase. On these smaller canvases, you can easily experiment with techniques, style, and color combinations.
This kit could also be the perfect add-on for a budding artist to paint alongside you while you create a larger masterpiece from our catalog!
This kit comes with everything you need to create your mini masterpiece(s). Be inspired by the variety in these Winter Wonderland Mini Series creations:
- Winter’s Eve – In this colorful twilight scene you’ll create delicate details of a single tree, as well as the spiky horizon of a distant forest.
- Fiery Vista – A glorious sunset reflected on a snow covered hillside overlooking a rugged mountain range. Creating contrast is all in the details (we’ll show you how).
- Quiet Snowfall – You’ll be able to breathe in the crisp air of this winter mountain hillside. Learn the surprising secret to a delicate 3D look of falling snow in this tranquil landscape.
- Lantern’s Glow – It’s easy to find your way on a frosty evening when you create this lantern’s glow. The out-of-focus background and close details make this icy scene feel warm and cozy.
- Dancing Skies – Using color layering and brush techniques, you’ll form your own personal Aurora Borealis. It’s the perfect winter light to guide you home to a warm cup of hot cocoa.
Each Mini Series Canvas Kit Includes:
- Primed 8×10″ stretched canvas(es) (Choose 1, 2, or save with the full set of 5!)
- High-quality reusable Brush Set
- Artist’s Acrylic Paints
- Paper Towels
- Disposable water cup
- Disposable Apron
- A link to all five painting tutorial videos, custom to this series
Our Mini Series painting kits are designed for a single painter. If you will be sharing your kit, you might want to purchase additional Brush Sets here.
➡️ Want your supplies shipped? Choose your shipping at checkout. Orders ship daily Tues-Sat. Delivery is via USPS Priority Mail.
➡️ Want to pick up your supplies at the Tacoma Uncorked Canvas studio? Choose “pick-up” as your shipping option, then watch for an email regarding pickup times. Supplies will not be able to be picked up at the Seattle location for the time being.
All kits are purchased on a strictly non-refundable basis.
I really enjoyed my experience with Uncorked Canvas! I ordered the Winter Wonderland mini series, and it came with brushes, paints, a canvas, a smock, a paper to protect my table, and even a little candy which was a sweet bonus! I found the instructional video straightforward to follow. The only small issue was I did not receive the aqua paint along with the rest of the colors, so I was limited in which paintings I could choose from.
The video was easy to follow, I could go at my own pace very easily. Had a lot of fun!
I’m struggling a bit with the lantern, but being acrylic I’ve painted it over a couple times and I’m getting there. Looking forward to learning new techniques like the blur effect on the lantern background.